Advertise with Healthy Aging®
The Multi-Media Platform Targeting the Active, 45-Year Old Plus
Click here for 2017 Healthy Aging Media and Partner Kit
The Healthy Aging® brand is the upbeat source for how to get started on the road to better health, covering physical, mental, social and financial well-being. Targeting the active, well-traveled, middle to upper income, 45-plus adult (men and women), the brand offers multi-level sponsorship opportunities for advertisers across such platforms as the Healthy Aging® website, magazine advertising and editorial, social media and direct to consumer pipeline.
The underlying theme is “it is never too late to achieve a better quality of life.” The focus is on passion for life rather than the perils and diseases of adulthood.
Target Market: Active 45-plus men/women, middle to upper income, nationwide
- 6 million Americans aged 45 and older represent 52% of the U.S. population and control 87% of the nation’s wealth.
- 4 million baby boomers (born 1946 to 1964, now age 50 to 68)
- 2 million GenXers (born 1961 to 1981, have reached age 45)
- About one in every eight, or 12.4 percent, of the population is an older American.
- Over the past 10 years the percentage of Americans 65+ has more than tripled.
- People are living longer. The 85+ population is projected to increase from 3.6 million in 1995 to 8.5 million in 2030.
The Healthy Aging® Multi-Media Platform Opportunities:
Healthy Aging® Website
Audience: Over 7.2 million annual impressions, adults 45-plus, reaching consumers, wellness coordinators, educators, media, aging network professionals, travel specialists, business community, caregivers and more.
Healthy Aging®, www.healthyaging.net, is ranked number one in searches for ‘healthy aging’ on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL.
Website Advertising Opportunities:
- Home page box and page specific ads
- Sponsored content with hot links
Healthy Aging® Magazine
Each issue features tips, techniques and resources for how to live a more healthy life no matter what age. Focus is on how to redefine oneself, find new passions in life and move forward. Includes travel, food, entertaining, profiles of people who have changed their lives, and upbeat how to live life better articles.
Full-color, over 100 pages, high quality publication.
Key highlights include a cover profile of a well-known personality that has reinvented themselves (Richard Branson, Tom Brokaw, Arianna Huffington, Sheryl Crow, Regis Philbin, Paul Anka, Dolly Parton, Steven Tyler, Duchess Sarah Ferguson, Colin Powell, etc.) as well as extensive travel, food and how to live life better articles. Each issue includes a spread on “passion” for a sport or activity from surfing, skiing, cars and hiking to new careers.
The publication began as a digital magazine and recently launched national quarterly print subscriptions. The distribution is 10,000 digital copies and 25,000 print readers.
Healthy Aging Magazine Opportunities
Custom publishing options for brands or companies wishing to reach a target audience of consumers or customers. Option for sponsored editorial.
- Full-page color ads
- Blow-in cards
- Sponsored editorial
September is Healthy Aging® Month
September is Healthy Aging® Month began over 23 years ago as a national observance month to draw attention to healthy, active lifestyles at any age. The month is promoted by many health and wellness organizations extending the audience reach of this component of the Healthy Aging® brand.
September is Healthy Aging® Month Opportunities
- Right to use Healthy Aging logo on Healthy Aging®-approved sponsor materials.
- Right to use September is Healthy Aging® Month in approved publicity themes.
- September is Healthy Aging® Month newsletter, 50,000 distribution. Full page 4C PSA ad including sponsor ID.
- Sponsor logo or listing in Healthy Aging Month ad to appear on Healthy Aging® website and newsletter.
- Resource guide, 8 page brochure. Panel sponsor message, logo, resource listing options.
- Healthy Aging® Month poster. Logo on bottom of poster.
Social Media and Publicity
- Social media and publicity support provided via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Bi-monthly newsletter to Healthy Aging® database highlights news as well as promotional tie-ins.
COME JOIN US!
Contact us at email@example.com, 610 793 0979, for more information on partnerships and rates.
Healthy Aging® is a U.S. federal trademark owned by CWI Productions, Inc., the producer of Healthy Aging®.