The Healthy Aging® brand is the upbeat source for how to get started on the road to better health, covering physical, mental, social and financial well-being.
Targeting the active, well-travelled, middle to upper income, 45-plus adult (men and women), the brand offers multi-level sponsorship opportunities for advertisers .
Use our unique, integrated platform to custom drive your message.
ABOUT THE HEALTHY AGING® PLATFORM. . .
Complete details in the 2017 Healthy Aging Media and Partner Kit
Healthy Aging® Magazine (subscription, digital and custom publishing). Email for login: email@example.com
Healthy Aging® Website, www.healthyaging.net
Healthy Aging® Social Media
Healthy Aging® Newsletter and Database
Healthy Aging® Custom Content
ABOUT THE HEALTHY AGING® BRAND
“We have developed an exciting brand, Healthy Aging®, which resonates not only with members of the 78 million baby boomer market (born 1946 to 1964) but the very important Gen-Xers (born 1964 to 1980) who are now turning 45 and 50,” says Carolyn Worthington, Healthy Aging® brand creator and publisher of Healthy Aging® Magazine. “We feel our platform is an impactful way for advertisers to connect to this market. We are not about ‘retirement’. We are about ‘what’s next?”
The mission of the Healthy Aging® platform is to provide the vehicle for positive lifestyle information as a way to help people think more about what they can do rather than what they can’t do, how they can take more personal responsibility for their own healthcare and to age successfully.
“We are offering sponsors a cost-effective way to reach the active adult market with content they want,” Worthington adds. “We understand that today’s 45-plus consumers do not think of being old. They feel they have lots of life to live and are stimulated by content that speaks to them, rather than focusing on the gloom and doom of diseases and the classic definition of retirement.”
- 152.6 million Americans aged 45 and older represent 52% of the U.S. population and control 87% of the nation’s wealth.
- 76.4 million baby boomers (born 1946 to 1964, now age 50 to 68)
- 76.2 million GenXers (born 1964 to 1980, have reached age 45 and 50-plus)
- About one in every eight, or 12.4 percent, of the population is an older American.
- Over the past 10 years the percentage of Americans 65+ has more than tripled.
- People are living longer. The 85+ population is projected to increase from 3.6 million in 1995 to 8.5 million in 2030.
A Wealthy Group
- Consumers 45+ already represent a $900 billion market.
- Boomers are projected to hold 70% of U.S. disposable income and buy 49% of total consumer-packaged goods (Nielsen).
- The median income of the target GenX group (ages 40 to 44) is $84,278 (U.S. Census Bureau).
- 9% of the 45+ population has over $100,000 in annual HH income.
- They own their own homes. Of the 21.4 million households headed by older persons, 80% are owners and 20% are renters
Contact us to learn more about how Healthy Aging can help build your brand or message by reaching the active 45-plus market: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve tested. We’re ready. . .We’re ahead of the curve. See our 2017 Partner Media Kit for further details: